Custom Search

Sunday 21 October 2007

Feeling of being a Jobless

ok....i'm a loafer...u can say that again..

when was the last time that i'd make myself busy??? hmmm....if my memory serves me right, it should be 1st of Sept....MGM dance

OMG...i'm sooo bored at home...

its not to say that i purposely do not want to work....i've been looking around and stress myself up while spamming my resume around...
i even tought that my resume is not good enought that no employer or recruitment agency would wanna even look at my resume...so i've made some improvement and redo my resume and start spamming again...this time WITH cover letter to make it complete.

yet again...no reply or rather unfavourable replies...*sob sob*...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

WHY is it so hard to find a job....even as a part time or casual ..i dont care... i just need a job and get my rental and expenses covered till my PR is granted..

*depressing mode now*......sigh

dear god,

please grant me this simple wish of mine ....i just need a job that can cover my living expenses for the meantime and get my life back to track....its not that i dont appreciate this lifestyle now that i'm so carefree and NBTD....but i rather work my ass off and complaining non stop than not doing anything at home...at least i can assure that my future is not in jeopardy...

*nod nod nod*

pray pray..

No comments: