Custom Search

Saturday 10 November 2007

Cream Pasta with Bacon

This is another Ashton's favourite, He can just eat everyday for the whole entire month. You might think that eating cream pasta EVERYDAY???? is something a sick ppl can do and you may feel very very yucky after a few days of it. But not for ashton and this recipe.. It doesn't taste like thick kinda cream pasta at all... :) Best thing of all, it doesn't dry up if you leave it too long. Unlike most cream pasta, where you eat it too slow, it tend to soak up and became very thick and sticky.
It is very easy to make tomato base pasta..but not many restaurant can make a good cream pasta that is up to your liking. Fortunately for me, i had a few favourite restaurant that serves great cream pasta, unfortunately for me is that those restaurant is in malaysia..not sydney :(
This recipe of mine is purely from scratch and of course it is a secret. I can give you some hint!! Milk and light cream. This is the very few dishes that Ashton eats which has milk in it. (He is an anti-milk fella) Also, it does not involve a drop of oil in it. A very healthy meal i should say (minus the bacon) :)

If you like to know how to make this...i don't mind sharing with you but you have to ask me personally (either thru email or msn) therefore, for this dish, there will not be any recipe posting up here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoi! Tell me how to make that! Hhaha! email me!

Quinn said...

Would you knidly share your recipe with me? It's bakingquinn@gmail.com. I'm also living in Melbourne now, originally from Malaysia. Due to study purpose, I have to be away from my family and miss all the goodness. Living here, the only way to satisfy your craving is to make some yourself which I would greatly appreciate your recipe. I have a boyfriend who is an anti-milk fella too! The only time he will take milk is when it's chocolate flavoured or it's hidden in my bakings. I bake pretty alright but I suck in cooking. I really need help! Thanks a million!