Custom Search

Friday 2 November 2007

FINALLY....i'm no longer jobless

YAY...finally..

after hundreds of rejection and no reply from all sorts of agency and company and even retails...i finally receive a reply from BRIDGECLIMB...(a company that organised sydney habour bridge climbing@ the rocks)

lucky i should say?? mayb not...finding a job is not about luck that matters...it is about experience that counts..why am i saying this?? as most of the people around the world should know that right this instance of job hunting, what employer look for in an individual is not how old you are or how pretty you are...but how experience u are and what kind of quality u have to bring benefits for the company provided with proven track record....sounds demanding eh??

well...you have to face it then...in this world...it is THAT cruel towards US ..the freshgrads..sob sob

after numerous interviews and rejections...i finally gave up my dream job to work in an marketing/advertising field and start broaden up my views of other jobs and yes....practically spamming away my resume to EVERY company and agency in hope to find me a job that is an entry level to any company or organisation...unfortunately...most of the replies would said that either they could not tick off any benefits from me towards them or else many other applicants are far more better than my 'well bragging' resume..(i was HONEST with my resume)

anyway... just an advice to other job seeker...
be prepared to get rejected ......lets just say, if u applied for a hundred jobs...it is impossible that u will get all the job offered...so if there is one in a hundred that replies and confirm you the position...would i take it? does it sound like an opportunity to you or a choice? as for me...whichever comes 1st is the one that i'm taking it 1st...so first come first basis..unless i have a choice to choose ...but i doubt that i have right this moment...so be prepare to get rejected.

i will update more bout my new job...as for now i'm not sure what is my responsibility is..hehhehe, so wish me luck!!!

No comments: