Custom Search

Wednesday 17 October 2007

My family...my home

OHANA....means family...family means no body is forgotten or left behind..

this is one of the phrase that i still remember even until today ...one of my favourite phrase from Lilo & Stitch. Yes...i miss my family..A LOT...

Each and every year, whenever i had the chance, I'll make a trip back home for CNY no matter how busy am i...i will never miss CNY.. but for next year, i had a sudden guilt that i might not be able to return home for cny... :( and each and every year i see my family aged a year and another. It makes me sad to see the wrinkles became more and more visible on my mum's face and white strands of hair on my dad's hair...

It came to my surprise that the picture of my parents that i had in my mind was far younger than what my parents look like in front of me. Tears stream down on my cheek at night when i browse through my family album. From all my childhood picture to current...i see not myself but my parent's faces gradually aging away...it is sad to know that we are now grown ups and our parents are getting older day by day...


I miss my family so much..

my 21st bday in KL and my bro's 23rd bday..(hehe two kiddy bday boy n bday girl..yes we both share the same bday together for our entire life....why?? ask my papa n mama...)


Ma family in sydney 06...
In this picture i realise that this is the picture that all of us HAD gained few pounds TOGETHER..

Again..me n brother's 22nd and 24th bday at Golden Century sydney

Daddy's 59th Bday on 14th of Feb 2007...(yes....its valentines day..that is why my dad is my 1st bf in my entire life...cos have to celebrate with him 1st before can pak toh)
why got 2 cakes??? one from Us..and one from Hong Leong Bank's manager..

conclusion: i love my family...(a very funny family i can say.. ^^)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey angeline... wat u wrote almost made me cry when I think of my parents... anyway, appreciate every moment you and your family spend together and hope that our parents will stay healthy and happy all the time. Hope you get a job soon!! :) dun worry be happy