Custom Search

Monday 17 December 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Few hours before the clock struck 12, i lay on my bed thinking how had my past one year has been before i turn 23... how did i celebrate my last year's bday in sydney and what is the difference for this year..

sadly enough this year my family is not around to celebrate together with me....and it is the 1st time in my life that i'm celebrating my birthday without them... *sob sob* i missed how they will wake me up in the morning just to wish me happy birthday and bring me out for dim sum. I missed how they will bring me to shopping just to buy me presents and new clothes for my big day. I missed sharing the same birthday with my brother every year (even though we argue most of the time) and share the same birthday cake together every year (we were born on the same day but 2 year apart ) I miss how my malaysia friends would purposely congest my mobile phone by calling or sms me during midnight just to wish me happy birthday. I miss uncle and aunty Ng's family who always celebrate our (me n bro) bday every year during dinner at some famous restaurant..Even if it is not in malaysia, my whole family our purposely plan a trip down to australia just to celebrate our bday in sydney or melbourne (where my brother used to live)...but not for this year *sob sob*

if it wasnt for my Pr sake and that i have a job with contract of 3 months, i would have make a trip home just to celebrate my bday with my whole family again, just like every year. Grrrrr....

still i'm contented that i still have a couple of my good frens around that remembers my bday ( u know who your are girls ^^) and thanks for the lovely wishes. And i still have my little baby next to me (my boy boy) to celebrate this special occasion of mine this year.

hopefully i will have a blasting day today ....and i would like to wish those that born in the month of december " Happy Birthday to You"

No comments: