Custom Search

Saturday 3 November 2007

My little Wapity ^^


YAY..... finally...i can have my multicolour wapity. Just received a surprise sms from my parents (they're in london now..happily shopping while i'm here alone in aust..sob sob) saying that they got me a wapity for my coming 23rd birthday prezzie....(only thing is that i have to go back kl for cny in order to see my lil baby)

so in a quick thinking..i booked my flight home for cny on the 8th of feb...(y not 7th or earlier?? 8th of feb is the 2nd day of cny...!!!) oh well...due to some circumstances in my future to be job (which starts on the 7th of nov) i have some obligations to make before i can commit myself for my own lifestyle...sad

anyway...i'm now as happy as a baby !!! ^^YAY...i finally got my lil wapity case hehehhe...cute cute

love my wapity....and of course MA PARENTS..muaks muaks muaks

No comments: