Custom Search

Monday 5 November 2007

Hidden Oreo Cupcake!

This is my 1st time baking a cupcake....and surprisingly it wasn't as difficult as i tought ...in fact, it is just too easy..^^ (well after some experiments of failed cake baking... i knew that i have no talent in this area..)
Called jenny this afternoon once i finished delivering lunch to my baby and grab jenny out from her cleaning spree at home to coles and bought some 'ka-chang' to bake these cuppies...At 1st i was lost, i had no idea what to bake and how to bake, then i browse around the shelves to look for something that attracts me most. At the end, i chose chocolate flavour cake mix and a new tray of 12 cup cupcake tray. Then something inspired me when i walk through the cookie aisle, when i saw oreo biscuit, and i remember browsing throught the other nite bout cupcake recipe that mention bout mini oreo in it. HMmmmmm...*cheeky smile*

I may not able to find mini oreo here..but the normal size oreo would be fine i guess...(*evil grin*..bigger bites..tee hee) so after dinner at mamak with jenny, joy, syreen, ashton and tricia (nice meeting u by the way..and i love ur kenji^^) i head home and changed into my baking attire (nothing much la just shorts and comfy T with an apron) and start making noises in the kitchen..

30min later....

well well...what do you know...i did my best in making this little cuppies and i'm glad that it turn out 'quite' well for my standard of "failure" in baking.*lol*
This is how it looks like came out right after baking...straight from the oven to the rack...(pretty cracky...but at least it still looks like cupcakes) ^^

Then i tried to make some deco with it..and with just enough resources around my house (found white choco chips and skettles and some choco ganche) which is just enough to whip those cuppies up. Well at least it looks presentable...:)
ey....why one missing??? (inside my tummy adyyyyy...yum yum)
hmm...where is the oreo??

here it is....my hidden oreo in the cupcake with a little bit of white chocolate filling. *nicee...*

No comments: