Custom Search

Tuesday 13 May 2008

Tagged..

oh well....got tagged again...by CHRYS!!!!

What a day to start up..(though i've been ignoring the tag for about 2 weeks..)

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 10:22am
Name: Angeline Lew Chun Ling
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 2
Shoe size: 8 or 9 depending on make.
Height: 164cm (confirmed...)
Where do you live: A small tiny suppose to be one-bedroom studio in busy city of Sydney(to be precise-directly behind QVB)
Favourite drinks: home make hazelnut coffee with frothy steam milk !!
Favourite breakfast: continental breakfast / nasi lemak without sambal+ ayam goreng ..lol
Have you ever been on a plane: Duh...or else?? swim to sydney ar
Swam in the ocean: i would like to try it one day..with a life jacket of course
Fallen asleep in school: Yes, cos my sitting is always at the back row..easy to cover tee hee
Broken someone's heart: Definitely yes....trying to kill his heart too..
Fell off your chair: Yeah...prank from some friends
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Used to..but now hehe no need
Saved e-mails: hahahha is my old account from mailcity yes, yahoo- still got some, gmail - totally none
What is your room like: messy...cos got one small 'boy' in the house
What's right beside you: (now) My sofa bed
What is the last thing you ate: Hungry Jacks, bacon deluxe
Ever had chicken pox: Yes, when I was 6 -lost my weight till 15kg
Sore throat: Yes
Stitches: Yes, thirteen on my chin + twelve on my left thigh
Broken nose: No
Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes...<3 <3
Like picnics: If it is with the right crowd.
Who was the last person you danced with: Nick, Mon, Cindy, Sarah, Khoa, owen & denise
Last made you smile: Ashton
You last yelled at: yesterday...at Ashton who made me angry and i just walk off.
Today did you talk to someone you like: Yes, I talk to him every single day & night.
Kissed anyone: not anyone but ONE
Get sick: Nearly...flu is catching me
Talked to an ex: nop...all MIA
Miss someone: I miss Ma FAMILYYYY!!!
Eat: er...no i'm starving myself to dead..DUHHHHHH
Best feeling in the world: When someone acknowledge your presence and you're being appreciated.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: does my boy counted as stuff animal?? he's comfy and has fluffy hair tho..
What's under your bed: The floor and a thick layer of dust
Who do you really hate: SOMEONE..^^.
What time is it now: 10:34am

Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Yes
Q: Do you have any siblings: 2
Q: Do you want children: Yes, but not now..no money
Q: Do you smile often: Yes, i'm being paid to smile
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: No
Q: Are your toenails painted: yes
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: I'm sharing my bed with a naughty boy who snatches my blanket everynite, so how can i say i rather sleep in other bed????
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: white
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: working
Q: I can't wait till: The day i see $$$$$ in my bank account
Q: When did you cry last: Yesterday
Q: Are you a friendly person: used to be...now..:(
Q: Do you have any pets: No

Where is the person you have feelings for right now? - on the bed with my blanket -.-"
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? - Yes
Do you sleep with the TV on? - No-believe it or not i don't have tv for 4 yrs now
What are you doing right now? - Trying to finish off this tag and pay some online games
Have you ever crawled through a window? - Yes, back in high school and when i was lock out from house :P
Can you handle the truth? - Yes and HAD to
Are you too forgiving? - Haha, NO....but depends with who.
Are you closer to your mother or father? - Both, but if I really have to choose, father.
Who was the last person you cried in front of? -Ashton
How many people can you say you've really loved? - less than my fingers
Do you eat healthy? - I try to.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? - i think so...can't remember where i store it
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? - Yes
How often do you go to church? - seldom..and i'm not a christian
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? - Ashton, Jenny, Chrys or Siah
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? - I would consider myself as a loud person in front of my friends but a quiet one in front of a stranger
Are you confident? - Yes

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998??!!)
1- Playing Softball for the school team
2- Had a Huge Crush on my first BF
3- Played like mad and enjoy Max b4 PMR next yr
4- when to perth for a month to visit big bro
5- Tuitions tuitions tuitions..

5 things on my to-do list today
1- clean the house
2- cook for the small boy at home
3- Update blog
4- get my laptop from jenny
5- look up for RSA course

5 snacks I enjoy
1- Red Rock deli's
2- kinder beano
3- Fries
4- self-make okonomiyaki
5- chicken wings

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1- GET MARRIED...
2- paid off our mortgage in KL +Invest in other property
3- save most of it in bank to get interest
4- Do up my parents' businesses
5- donate 5% as charity

5 of my bad habits
1- biting finger nails
2- peeling my finger skins
3- Staying up late
4- Inconsistent meals
5- lazying..

5 places I have lived in
1- Klang
2- clayton, Vic
3- Ultimo, Sydney
4- Gumal ngurang, UTS
5- CBD, Sydney

5 jobs I've had
1- Starbucks barista, Msia
2- Starbucks barista, Sydney
3- Shop Assistant, Chinatown
4- Freelance event's planner(i get paid for it)
5- Climb briefing guest attendant, spotless@bridgeclimb

5 people I tag(if only i can think of 5 person...cos most of it is being tagged by chrys)
1- Gerry Low
2- cant think of it...but will update if i do
3-
4-

No comments: